Cream Cheese Apple Bread Recipe
2 apples (Click Here for fresh NY apples)
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1? cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1½ tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
6 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
¼ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Peel & grate apples into large mixing bowl.
3. Add oil, sugar, eggs, & vanilla. Mix well.
4. Gently fold in flour, baking soda, salt, and spices until wet. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
5. Combine cream cheese, sugar, & egg with mixer. Pour over the top of the batter. 6. Using a fork or knife, gently swirl the two layers together.
7. Bake for 30 min. with a loosely covered tin foil tent. Remove foil and continue to bake an additional 15-20 min until a toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing.
Try it with one of our jams or honey!
Send us a picture of your Cream Cheese Apple Bread to
Receive a coupon for your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email email@example.com
Thank you Today's Creative Blog for the original recipe!