¼ cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon apple pie spice & extra for top of crescent rolls
3 tablespoons butter - melted
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1 Honeycrisp.com apple - cored & sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
3. Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
4. Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
5. Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
6. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
7. Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Send us a picture of your
Apple Pie Bites to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to theblondcook.com for the recipe
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org