Ingredients For Apples:
3 Honeycrisp.com apples peeled, cored, & chopped
1/3 cup orange juice
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
Ingredients For Brownies:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
1 14-ounce can coconut milk
3/4 cup Medjool dates, chopped
1 cup pecans, chopped divided
Directions to Prepare the Apples:
- Bring the apples with orange juice to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, until the apples are soft and the juice is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, including the cooked apples. Reserve some of the chopped pecans for sprinkling over the brownies.
- Mix well until the ingredients combine to a soft dough.
- Transfer to a baking dish prepared with parchment paper. Distribute evenly & sprinkle with the reserved pecans.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool & enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Cinnamon Apple Brownies to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to onegreenplanet.org for the recipe
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org