2 Honeycrisp.com apples
½ cup quinoa
1½ cups water
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Honey from Honeycrisp.com or agave or maple syrup
optional toppings: pecans, shredded coconut, banana slices, dried berries
- Peel and core apples. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Add quinoa, water, and apples to a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes. The apples will be soft and the quinoa will have absorbed the water.
- Stir in cinnamon and transfer mixture to two bowls.
- Drizzle with sweetener and sprinkle with additional cinnamon & any toppings that sound good. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to simplyquinoa.com for the recipe
Comment below or email email@example.com