1 beet, rinsed, lightly peeled & quartered
1 apple, peeled, cored, & quartered
1 tablespoon size piece of fresh ginger (skin removed)
3 whole carrots, rinsed & peeled
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a splash of apple juice (about 1/4 cup) if needed to get it moving.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over.
- Use a rubber spatula to press the pulp down and squeeze all of the juice out.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so you get most of the juice.
- Discard pulp and pour your juice into a serving glass.
- Drink immediately or chill for a bit. Will keep in the fridge for a day or so, but will taste best when fresh. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Homemade Juice to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
Next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to minimalistbaker.com for the recipe
Comment below or email email@example.com