Peanut Butter and Apple Breakfast Cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 - 6oz container Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Honeycrisp.com apple, peeled and chopped
1. Preheat oven 350
2. In a medium bowl cream together the peanut butter, brown sugar and Greek yogurt. Beat in the egg. Set aside.
3. In another bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the peanut butter mixture and beat until mixed.
4. With a rubber spatula fold in the rolled oats and diced apples.
5. Measure out 1/4 cup scoops of the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper 2" apart. Press slightly with your fingers.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Peanut Butter and Apple Breakfast Cookies to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email email@example.com