Bite into a Pink Lady apple for a firm, crisp flesh and a unique, tangy-tart, sweet flavor.
Did you know?
- The Pink Lady apple, also known as Cripps Pink, was discovered by John Cripps at the Western Australia Department of Agriculture
- It is a cross between a Lady Williams apple and a Golden Delicious
- The Pink Lady apple has been on the market since 1985
- Pink Lady apples have a firm, crisp flesh and a tart taste with a sweet finish
- The white flesh is juicy and crisp, and offers a fizz-like burst of flavor