Please Note: Extreme cold can delay shipment to avoid freezing your apples
Shipping Map - click here to see ship times by UPS Ground.
- Frequently Asked Questions - click here
- HOLIDAY SCHEDULE CLICK HERE
- We do not ship to CA or AZ. Due to new over reaching regulations we are no longer permitted by New York State to Ship to CA & AZ. California and Arizona Department of Agriculture require us to keep apples in cold storage for 30-45 days before we can begin shipping them. Feel free to complain the NYS, CA, and AZ.
- Last Minute Shopping- Consider accelarated methods of shipping or a Gift Certificate.
- Shipping Charges - can be calculated before check out. Simply add the product to your cart, enter your zip code in the on-screen shopping bag and click GO! This will show all UPS methods available.
- When will it ship - UPS picks up from our facility once a day between 12 PM & 6 PM. We can't always ship your order the same day. But we try to ship orders the following day (unless you requested a later date) or unless it makes more sense to wait. For example, a shipment to Florida by UPS ground takes four full days. If it was shipped on Friday, it would sit over the weekend and arrive on Thursday. In this case we would rather send this package on Monday for Friday delivery. This strategic shipping schedule ensures you will recieve the highest quality, freshest apples possible.
NOTE: Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will use common sense and good judgment to determine when the pakage ships. We are a small company, we take pride in serving you and we'll always try to do what is right.
- Shipping Times - See the UPS
Shipping Map to determine how many days it takes for your package to arrive UPS ground. Ship time starts the day AFTER they leave our facility. Example: If the map says (2) days, and the order is placed on Monday, it leaves our facility on Tuesday, the package would arrive on Thursday.
If shipping to NY, VT, Northern PA, MA we suggest choosing UPS Ground, as most places in these areas are only a 1 Day ship time.
If shipping to DE, IL, ME, NH, OH, IN, KY, NJ, PA, VA, WI, WV we suggest choosing UPS Ground, as most places are only 2 days shipping.
If shipping to the West, AZ, CA, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, WA, WY, UT it is a full (5) days, we would ship on Monday and it would arrive the following Monday. Certain apples will do ok that long in shipment but we suggest (3) Day Select, especially during Winter months.
States in between that take between 3-4 days we would probably suggest UPS Ground.
- MILITARY APO Addresses and Free Shipping by "Operation Apple" - We can ship to any APO/FPO around the world by Priority Mail. Our shipping system within the order will not accept APO/FPO addresses so just pick the $0 Military shipping option. We pay all shipping charges for orders going to any Military address.
We've added a way for our customers to contribute towards sending packages to our Military people overseas "Operation Apple" Click Here.
- Packaging - 6, 12, 18, 25, 50 and 75 Counts are gift boxes with sof foam inserts to ensure your apples arrive with no bruises. Jumbo, 64, 72, 80, 100 and 120 Counts are bushel cases, these were originally designed to be put on a pallet and shipped in an air ride trailer to grocery stores. We offer them as an econmical way to deliver more apples fresh from the farm to your door. However, there is a risk of bruising when shipping bushel cases. From our experience if UPS tosses the case once you will most likely receive apples with quarter size bruises on an estimated 60% of the apples. If you want apples to guarantee your apples arrive with no bruises then please order a gift box, if you are more concerned with price and don't mind the risk than order by the case.
- Cold Weather and Preventing Freezing - During the cold winter months of December, January and February we might need to delay shipment to prevent freezing. We try to watch the expected temperatures between our facility and the desitination. If you receive apples that have been frozen they may look shriveled.
If you have other questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions or E-mail Us.