Pizza dough for 1 12-inch pizza - divided into 3 portions
2 Honeycrisp.com apples - peeled, cored, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon corn starch
1 tablespoon Earth Balance (or other non-dairy butter) - divided
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
3 tablespoons Earth Balance (or other non-dairy butter)
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablesppon Earth Balance, melted
splash almond or soy milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange apples on the baking sheet and sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, brown sugar, corn starch and toss.
- Speckle tiny dots of Earth Balance over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until soft and fragrant, tossing once halfway through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Raise oven temperature to 450 degrees F and divide pizza dough into three even portions.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface until the crust is quite thin.
- Transfer pizzas to lightly greased baking sheets and top with apples.
- Prepare streusel by combining sugar and flour, then cut in butter until well combined. Sprinkle over the top of the apples.
- Bake pizzas for 10-12 minutes or until the edges appear lightly brown and the toppings are bubbly.
- Prepare glaze by combining powdered sugar with vanilla and melted butter. Whisk in almond milk until desired consistency is reached – thin enough to drizzle. You will have leftover glaze.
- Remove pizzas from oven and drizzle with vanilla glaze, cut however you please and serve warm. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Streusel Breakfast Pizza to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to minimalistbaker.com for the recipe
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org