1/2 Honeycrisp.com apple - sliced thinly
1 slice of your favorite bread, toasted
¼ teaspoon butter or coconut oil
1 tablespoon tahini
½ tablespoon honey + more to drizzle over top
sesame seeds, toasted
pinch Celtic sea salt
- To toast sesame seeds: add the sesame seeds to a hot, dry pan and toast until fragrant and slightly golden, stirring frequently. This usually takes 2-5 minutes.
- Spread the butter or coconut oil over the hot toast.
- Stir together the tahini and ½ tablespoon honey. Spread the sweet tahini over the toast evenly.
- Arrange the apple slices over top in a fan shape.
- Sprinkle to top of the apples with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Drizzle the toast with more honey, as you like. Then sprinkle rosemary and sea salt over top.
- Simple, delicious, done! Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Green Apple Salsa to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to lemontreedwelling.com for the recipe
Comment below or email email@example.com