3 cup lightly packed spinach or spring mix greens
¼ cup cooked quinoa
1 Honeycrisp.com apple, cut into chunks
2 tbsp. pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
3 tbsp. dried cranberries
3 tbsp. pecans (halves or chopped)
For the vinaigrette:
1 tsp. minced shallot
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
pinch of salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Add greens to a large dinner plate or salad bowl.
2. Top with the cooked & cooled quinoa, apple chunks, pepitas, dried cranberries, and pecans.
3. To make the vinaigrette, combine the shallot and vinegar in a small mixing bowl, whisk to combine.
4. Slowly add the olive oil by pouring in a steady stream, whisking vigorously until emulsified.
5. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.
Send us a picture of your
Apple Harvest Salad to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to lifemadesimplebakes.com for the recipe
Comment below or email email@example.com