1 cup almond milk
1 Honeycrisp.com apple
2 pitted dates
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 slices apple
6 tablespoons granola
- Quarter the apple and remove the seeds.
- Add the milk, apple, dates, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla to a blender and liquefy.
- Stir the chia seeds through the apple mixture by hand.
- Pour the pudding into 4 small glasses.
- Refrigerate the pudding for at least one hour or overnight.
- Add two slices of apple to the top of the pudding glasses and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of granola.
- Serve & enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Pie Chia Pudding to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to gourmetgetaways.com.au for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]