Cashew Cream Base Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or 1 pitted medjool date
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ice Pop Filling Ingredients:
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar or raw agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons almond or sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Add cream base ingredients to blender. Blend on high until smooth.
2. Fill each ice pop mold with cream base, halfway to the top of the fill line. Set aside.
3. Add sliced apple, water and cinnamon to a small frying pan and bring to a boil on medium-low heat. Once boiling, add coconut nectar, almond butter and vanilla extract. Cook for 1 minute, until thick.
4. Divide apple mixture between the ice pop molds. Cover with ice pop tops and transfer to the freezer to chill for 8 hours. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Pie Popsicles
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]