Apple Banana Quinoa Breakfast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease muffin tin.
2. Cook quinoa. Bring ¾ cup water to a boil, pour in ½ cup dry quinoa, reduce to a simmer until fluffy.
3. Mix applesauce, mashed banana, almond milk, honey and vanilla in a bowl.
4. Mix dry ingredients (quinoa, oats, cinnamon) in a separate bowl. Slowly stir the wet into the dry until fully combined.
5. Peel core and chop up apple. Mix the apple chunks into the bowl.
6. Fill each of the muffin cups to the top with the quinoa mixture. Add a banana slice or two to the top of each.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Banana Quinoa Breakfast Cups to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email email@example.com