- 1 Honeycrisp.com apple, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- toffee bits
1. Place cream cheese on a serving dish.
2. Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cream cheese.
3. Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
4. Serve with sliced apples. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected].com
Thank you to shewearsmanyhats.com for the recipe!