- 3 Honeycrisp.com apples, cored & sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- 5 ounces caramel candies (or jarred caramel sauce)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped pecans or peanuts
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Core & slice apples then toss in lemon juice to keep from browning too fast.
2. Melt caramels & peanut butter separately (microwaving is the easiest).
3. Drizzle sauces over the apples.
4. Top the apples with coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips.
5. Drizzle a little more sauce over toppings. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your Caramel Apple Nachos to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next
order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email order@Honeycrisp.com
Thank you to
myrecipemagic.com & thepinjunkie.com for the recipe!