Caramel Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 Honeycrisp.com apples, chopped
1. Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
2. Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
3. Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
4. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Caramel Apple Sangria to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Thank you to ourpaleolife.com for the recipe!