1 cup unsalted vegan butter, melted
2 cups granulated sugar
3 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer & 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon water
¼ cup fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 tablespoon cinnamon
pinch of ground cloves
pinch of ground nutmeg
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup shredded zucchini (unpeeled)
1 cup diced, peeled apple
½ cup pecans, chopped (optional)
½ cup vegan cream cheese, softened
¼ cup unsalted vegan butter, softened
2 - 3 cups powdered sugar
1-3 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Blend butter, sugar, egg replacer, orange juice, and vanilla together.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients along with carrots, zucchini, apples, and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 1 hour, or until loaves spring back when gently pressed with fingers.
- Let cool before icing.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add in powdered sugar and continue mixing.
- Drizzle in orange juice until desired consistency is achieved.
- Frost bread and enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to momontimeout.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]