4 cups water
1 ½ cups oat bran
1/3 cup raisins
½ teaspoon ground caraway seeds
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
Soy milk for serving (optional)
1 Honeycrisp.com apple, cored and chopped into small pieces
1. In a 2 quarts sauce pan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
2. Stir in the oat bran and allow water to return to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for two minutes - stirring often.
4. After two minutes, turn off heat. Stir in the apple, raisins, and spices. Let stand until apple pieces soften - about 5 minutes - stirring occasionally.
5. Serve hot with the soy milk if desired. Enjoy!
Yields 4 bowls
Send us a picture of your
Apple & Oat Porridge to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to danielfast.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]