The Perfect Chicken Salad
- 2 cans chicken, drained (or 2-1/2 cups shredded chicken)
- ½ cup Paleo Lime Mayo (or regular mayo with 4 tablespoons of lime juice added)
- 1 Honeycrisp.com apple, chopped
- 2-3 dill pickle spears, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries
- ½ cup grapes, quartered then halved
- sea salt, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients (except salt) in a large bowl and mix. Add more mayo as needed.
2. Taste the chicken salad once you get the right amount of mayo mixed in. Add more salt as needed.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Perfect Chicken Salad
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Thank you to ourpaleolife.com for the recipe!