- 3 apples (about 3 cups), chopped - Apples From Honeycrisp.com
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil (or butter)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or honey or sugar)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cut apples into same-sized pieces (about ½"-1” cubes).
- Put apples pieces into a skillet with 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover the pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples become slightly soft and water is absorbed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the skillet.
- Stir apples and oil together until all the apples are coated. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so, until the apples become soft (you may need to cover them for the last 2 minutes).
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- Cook for about 5 more minutes, stirring every minute until the apples reach your desired softness!
- Remove from heat, serve warm, & enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Stovetop Cinnamon Apples to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to joyfoodsunshine.com for the recipe
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org