2 large sweet potatoes
1 tsp garlic, minced
? cup potato starch
3 Tbsp olive oil, separated
salt & pepper, to taste
- Peel and grate sweet potatoes into a bowl.
- Peel, core, and grate apples into the bowl with the sweet potatoes.
- Cover sweet potatoes and apples with water and let soak 20-30 minutes (optional but helps to pull excess starch making them achieve a crispier end product).
- Squeeze the grated apple and sweet potato with your hands to release excess moisture or use a potato ricer.
- Place in a separate bowl and add garlic, potato starch, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Place in a ziplock bag or covered bowl and store in the refrigerator until use.
- To cook, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add additional coconut oil, olive oil, or butter.
- Once hot, add ¼ cup of the mixture and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on one side and flip to the other. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove, season with salt, and enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Sweet Potato Apple Hash Browns to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to veganosity.com for the recipe
Comment below or email email@example.com